LOCATION: DIEGEM, BELGIUM
Kontron Transportation is a leading global provider of end-to-end communication solutions for mission-critical networks. The portfolio includes GSM-Railways, FRMCS, TETRA, DMR, LTE solutions for mission-critical networks and mobility solutions for public transport, which cover the entire service value chain. Kontron Transportation with around 400 employees is part of the Kontron Group with its headquarters in Vienna (Kontron Transportation GmbH) and branches in e.g. Belgium, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic and Great Britain.
Kontron Transportation Belgium N.V.
The main focus of Kontron Transportation Belgium N.V., is on end-to-end solutions for Automated Fare Collection (AFC). We help public transit operators to deploy the most optimal ticketing solution for their specific fare collection needs.
What you can expect:
- We are looking for a (junior) sales to strengthen our international sales team in IT solutions for public transport in Diegem.
- As part of our sales team, you win new contracts at public transport operators for our software and hardware products and expands the business at existing customers
- You seek success and at the same time understand that our business is based on a trusting and long-term customer relationship
- You think along, convince with solutions and take responsibility
- You enjoy working with us to drive the mobility transition and future-oriented topics such as account based ticketing and contactless EMV payment solutions
- You are not afraid to knock on closed doors (hunter)
- You are responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to contract signing
- You establish and maintain a network of international contacts with managing directors, operational and IT managers of public transport companies
- You accompany the creation of offers in our bid management team and negotiate contracts in close cooperation with your department head
- You develop solutions for customer requirements in line with our roadmap and in coordination with our and development teams
- You present our products at customer visits and trade fairs
- You monitor the market and bring your insights into product line management
- You work closely with marketing for lead generation
- You develop leads into opportunities and transfer them into deals
- You provide an accurate sales forecast
- Belgium contract, homeoffice possible
What you bring to the table:
A Bachelor’s degree is required
Minimum of 3 years of experience in integrated software and hardware solutions. Experience in multiple areas is a plus
- Experience in Transportation, Mobility, Parking, Payment Solutions and/or Vending is preferred. Experience in multiple areas a plus
- Ability to think strategically and proficiency in budget management
- Must be a team player, adaptable to fast-paced, changing environment; with ability to work closely and influence multiple stakeholders
- Highly creative with experience identifying and developing opportunities
- Engage, inform and motivate buyers
- Must be forward looking, detail oriented and proactive with proven verbal/written communication skills
- Strong competency with MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Mail, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Travel required in Belgium, The Netherlands and Eastern Europe
- Native Dutch speaker and proficient in English with the seamless ability to read, write, converse and speak the language in the same manner as a native speaker
Do you combine the above mentioned knowledge with a passion technology?
You can define yourself as a true teamplayer?
Than you are the person we are looking for!
We can’t wait to receive your cv on following e-mail address: KTB-HR@kontron.com