Use the filter to find a desired news in the past.
The universal solution for data transmission in the world of IIoT
• Development contract for autonomous driving and operational computer platforms • Renowned customer in the heavy engineering sector • Total volume of EUR 50 million with deliveries starting in year 2025 • Current design win volume increases to EUR 3.7 billion
Compact server module with balanced functionality for demanding and space-critical applications
Kontron, one of the world leaders in embedded computing technology for the defence, aerospace and rail industries, has become a member of GICAT, the French land and airland defence and security industry association. Kontron thereby reinforces its commitment to innovation and development in the defence industry
COM-HPC Mini enables maximum performance in miniature format
Release 5.8 of the ToolCommander® software framework increases the transparency of equipment control and visualization in the semiconductor industry
SMARTCASE™ S730 for use in digital signage, KIOSK and POS/POI applications
Ultra-compact chassis kit solution for (semi-)industrial applications
The Display Line 7” Pi-Tron CM4 is especially well-suited for industrial communication and visualization applications
• Significant results increase in the first nine months: • EBITDA +40% to EUR 95.9 million • Net income +70% to EUR 54.8 million • Guidance 2023 for net profit increased from EUR >66 million to EUR >72 million • Continuously strong growth in order intakes of EUR 356 million in Q3 • Quadrupling of operating cash flow to EUR 26.8 million (Q3 2022: EUR 6.1 million)
New Web Panel for use in industrial environments with PoE and a 5-inch display
Arm®-based VPX Plug-in card benefits from increased interoperability for enabling complex and powerful HPEC systems
As a leading IoT solution provider, Kontron presents innovative complete solutions
Linz, October 16, 2023 – Kontron announces the securing of two design wins with a combined volume of approximately EUR 100m. These wins involve Kontron providing IFEC systems to be installed on...
FabEagle®LC: New line controller release for GMP-compliant production control of pharmaceutical products and medical devices
Long-life motherboard provides high-performance compute platform with high scalability, ATX footprint and latest-generation support for expansion capabilities
FabEagle®MES: New release 4.1 supports efficient, resource-saving production for photovoltaics
Linz, Austria, September 18, 2023 – Kontron has announced the acquisition of Altimate, a Romanian company for urban and interurban mobility solutions. Altimate generated revenues of EUR 19.6...
Vienna, Austria, September 11, 2023 – Kontron managed to improve its Sustainalytics rating to 20.2 points. MSCI confirmed their “BBB” rating and Moody’s Analytics puts Kontron’s effort in...
Linz, Austria, 28 August 2023 – Kontron has announced the acquisition of Hartmann and W-IE-NE-R, a group of rugged computing systems manufacturers based in Germany and the United States, from...
Linz, Austria, August 22, 2023 – Kontron has developed the new Linux based SecureOS operating system that provides security and data protection for IoT solutions in critical areas. Data security...
• Organic revenue growth of 15.2% to EUR 283.2 million (Q2 2022: EUR 245.6 million) • EBITDA rises by 26.3% to EUR 31.3 million (Q2 2022: EUR 24.8 million) • Net income grows by 93% to EUR 17.4 million (Q2 2022: EUR 9.0 million)
New compact motherboards feature high performance and functionality
New compact motherboards feature high performance and functionality
Graphic-intensive mITX-motherboard for Casino Gaming applications
Linz, July 6 2023 – Kontron AG announces the signing of a contract to purchase 100% of the shares in Comlab AG, Switzerland a specialist for data communication repeaters for Railways. Comlab...
Ruggedized VPX SBC leverages Intel® Xeon® D-2700 processors, 100GbE network connectivity and the latest AFT cooling
Linz, July 3, 2023 – Kontron, a leading global provider of IoT/Embedded Computer Technology (ECT), has announced the signing of an asset deal with Telit Cinterion, a US-based company headquartered...
Contract in the mid double-digit million range between Kontron and Speed Connect Austria signed
Ultra-flat high-performance motherboard with extended life cycle
Antenna Control Modem Unit (ACMU) and Power Supply Unit (PSU) to facilitate satellite connectivity for next-gen antenna installations
Kontron’s AF4783 dual modem MODMAN together with ThinKom’s Ka2517 antenna give customers access to a network-agnostic solution
· Annual forecast for 2023 and targets for 2025 confirmed · Record dividend of EUR 1.00 per share passed · All agenda items approved
Effective 9 May 2023, Kontron AG is once again listed in the index of the 30 largest German companies in the technology sector in addition to its SDAX listing.
· Revenue growth of 12.4% to EUR 277.7 million (Q1 2022: EUR 247.0 million) · EBITDA climbs by 24.9% to EUR 29.6 million (Q1 2022: EUR 23.7 million) · Net profit up by 66% to EUR 16.6 million (Q1 2022: EUR 10.0 million) · Positive operating cash flow of EUR 5.2 million (Q1 2022: EUR -60 million) · Order intake of EUR 390.7 million with book-to-bill ratio of 141% promise ongoing organic growth · Guidance for 2023 confirmed
• 2022: Increase in net profit from the operating business to EUR 55.5 million (before special effects) from continuing operations (2021: EUR 29.8 million) and EUR 232.5 million total net profit • Guidance for 2023 up by 10% to EUR 66 million in net profit • Operating cash flow of EUR 109.4 million in 4th quarter and EUR 44.4 million in 2022 • Further growth in order backlog to EUR 1,459 million in continuing operations (2021: EUR 1,160 million) • Dividend proposal of EUR 1.00 per share
The project has a volume of approximately 40 million euros
KBox B-201/202-RPL: Powerful computing performance with compact design and maximum expandability
Modules will bring powerful edge-AI capabilities to IoT applications such as railway transportation and factory automation
High-performance mITX motherboard for compute and graphics-intensive applications
The new SoM offers a greater range of functions and combines the powerful quad Arm® i.MX8M Plus processor with the advantages of the Open Standard Module™ specification (OSM) in a very small package
The goals: Reduce NRE costs, accelerate time-to-market, and improve product & supply security
Rugged VPX design meets requirements for secure high bandwidth communication
Industrial Panel PCs for demanding control and visualization tasks
German-made, high-performance motherboards for networked industrial real-time applications
With a new brand identity, Kontron exhibits at the leading international trade fair for embedded systems as a specialist in IoT and Industry 4.0
Industrial-grade Panel PCs with 11th Gen Intel® processors are predestined for demanding control and visualization tasks
M Media information
N Quick news
A Ad hoc