Support & Services
TO REQUEST A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER
- The simplest way to get an return number is to complete our RMA form NA RMA request form and send to SUPPORT-NA@Kontron.com or provide the information as described in the next paragraph.
- Call 1-888-835-6676 and give the following information: Company name, Where to return product after repaired, telephone # or email (if more questions), Bill to address (if different than return), action requested from Kontron (return for repair, return for credit, FAA part 21 recertification, other (specify). Then list the S/N, PN and description of issue of each item to process.
RETURNING OF GOODS
- All equipment returned to one of Kontron’s repair centers must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned exclusively by Kontron (see section above). Kontron cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to the equipment received without an RMA number.
- Ship material to return to the repair facility address and according to the instructions provided when the RMA number is issued.
- The customer accepts responsibility for all freight charges for the return of goods to Kontron's designated facility.
- Kontron will pay return freight charges back to the customer's location in the event that the equipment is repaired or replaced within the warranty period stipulated in our warranty policy
- Kontron’s North American warranty policy: Complimentary warranty policy
- RMA Request Form: NA RMA request form