Support & Services
RETURNING OF GOODS
- Complete our RMA form NA RMA request form, put all information, including special requirements.
- Send to SUPPORT-NA@Kontron.com
- Your RMA will be issued to within 1 business day unless there are unforeseen complications.
- All equipment returned to one of Kontron’s repair centers must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned exclusively by Kontron (see section above). Kontron cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to the equipment received without an RMA number.
- Ship material to return to the repair facility address and according to the instructions provided when the RMA number is issued.
- The customer accepts responsibility for all freight charges for the return of goods to Kontron's designated facility.
- Kontron will pay return freight charges back to the customer's location in the event that the equipment is repaired or replaced within the warranty period stipulated in our warranty policy
- Kontron’s North American warranty policy: Complimentary warranty policy
- RMA Request Form: NA RMA request form