Kontron Modular Computers S.A.S
All equipment returned to Kontron must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned exclusively by Kontron. Kontron cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to the equipment received without an RMA number. The Buyer accepts responsibility for all freight charges for the return of goods to Kontron's designated facility. Kontron will pay return freight charges back to the Buyer's location.
To request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
- E-mail to repair.KFR@kontron.com with the following information:
- Part number, serial number of the material to be returned,
- Failure description or reason for return
- Once everything is completed, an RMA form will be sent to you if your equipment is under warranty. If your equipment is not under warranty, a quote will be sent and the RMA will be sent when we receive your PO.
- Print the RMA form and put it with the material to be returned
- Ship the goods to the address indicated on the RMA form
Kontron Modular Computers S.A.S.
150 rue Marcellin Berthelot
83078 TOULON Cedex 9
Phone: +33 4 98 16 34 15
Standard Warranty Policy Rev. FT.GE.012-1e (PDF)